Thursday, December 4, 2008

Well we attended the annual Festival of Trees dance recital last night with Emma. She was so cute and did such a good job! Her cousin Morgan was there too and she also did a very good job at her performance ! I want both of you to know how proud I am of you two. You are both so brave and adorable! All of the trees were amazing and there was just such a beautiful feeling as you walked through and read or saw each script or pic next to the trees. My mom came with us and we appreciate and love her for all of her support she gives us constantly. Thanks MOM you're the BEST we love you!!!! I will post some pics soon. To see some right away go to my sister Kim's blog. She is much more on the ball when it comes to posting pics.

1 comment:

~*~toni~*~ said...

Can't wait to see your pics!!! Your family is so adorable!! I'm glad you are my friend too! I think Paul is taking it (the truck) where the insurance dude told him to. I hope they do a good job! I told him I would rather he take it to your husband but once he gets something in his head......it's done....LOL!!!!
Yeah.....my blog's just me ramblin' in the middle of the night! Like now....just finished the tree while everyone slept! Maybe they'll think the elves did it....LOL!!!