Sunday, November 30, 2008

Giving Thanks

Well another wonderful Thanksgiving has come and gone and it was just as joyous as the ones celebrated in the years past. We were able to spend it at the Sannar's with all of the family except our brother Paul and his family. It was wonderful and the food was delicious as it always is! I am extremely grateful for family and for us being so close to them to make holidays so wonderful! I am also so grateful for a beautiful loving family and a very loving and supportive husband that supports me in all I do. As I sit back and ponder all of my blessings it is difficult to put into words my appreciation for my Heavenly Father and all he does for me. I know that my blessings come because of him and his love for each one of us. I hope that we will find ourselves this holiday season giving thanks to him and being aware of all of the blessings we are given on a daily basis. It is difficult to comprehend that someone can love and bless us as much as he does.
On a different note. We left for St. George Thursday evening arriving around 11:30 at night. We are still here enjoying the beautiful weather that is here for us. We brought our travel trailer to store for the winter. Jared's parents,sister and my brother Paul and his family are here also. We have had a great time together. On Friday night Jared's parents and sister went with us to see BOLT the movie. Our kids loved it. The RV park we are staying at has a swimming pool that the kids just haven't been able to get enough of. They swam for about 4 hrs straight yesterday and did get sunburned believe it or not! They were all pruned up! We are getting ready to pack up to head home this afternoon. BUMMER!!! Vacations are never long enough in my opinion. We hope this holiday season finds all of you happy and healthy and doing the things you all enjoy! We love you all!!!!

2 comments:

Jas and Kim said...

Glad you guys had lots of fun. Now its time to come back to reality. Big Bummer! Can't believe how fast the time is flying. Now on to C-mas...yipee! Love ya

~*~toni~*~ said...

Well good for you!!! I'm very happy you had a good time! Swimming? How much fun that would've been!!! (I really miss FL this time of year...lol)! Go take a peek at Alivia & Gavin on my blog! Too cute!!