Sunday, November 9, 2008

Crazy Day!

So today was Jareds most dreaded day of the year. We had family pics taken and he absolutely hates this day. Overrall I have to admit it went very well and they turned out so adorable if I must say so myself! We had some professional pics taken by Gallery Photography and then we went up to Mueller Park Canyon and took some more with our own camera. They turned out so good!! I will post some soon. I am writing this at work and don't have the capabilities to add pics at this time but I will get some on here soon so you can see the finished product of our CRAZY day! Even though it went so well it felt like an eternity taking them! Pictures are just hard with kids no matter what and you all would agree with me I'm sure. We also spent part of the day cleaning up leaves, cutting and pruning trees and bushes around the yard getting things ready for winter. I hate the thought that winter is starring us right in the face! I'm not ready it came so fast this year!!! Today we were at Costco and the kids could not believe that all of the Christmas stuff was out already. I told them that it was just a little bit more than a month away and they got so excited. They too could not believe how fast this past year has gone by. Well that was our Crazy day and now I'm at work all night. It will be long for sure since I am already so tired and worn out. Well I'll post again soon with some pics.

1 comment:

~*~toni~*~ said...

Hey Girl!! I found you through Rach's blog!! What a darling pic of your family!! Funny post too! You know how many family pics I have? ZIP! Paul won't even go for it ....LOL!