Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hi Everyone!
Well Halloween has come and gone! It's amazing how the time has flown by. The radio is alreay playing Christmas music on FM 100 and Kosy 106.5. I do love the music but it just doesn't seem like it should already be that time of year. I thought you would like to see some pics of Halloween and how cute all the goblins were. I am trying to find some spare time to get our blog up and running but spare time doesn't come by too often. I hope all of you had a Happy Halloween! Sorry there are no pics of Jared but he wasn't with us trick-or-treating besides he wasn't dressed up anyway. Hopefully I will get some more pics on here soon. I was sad to have to start all over from scratch after losing my last blog site but I will get some on here soon. Hope you have a good rest of the week. Bye Bye!

No comments: